Friday, July 2, 2010

All Grown Up

Today, July 2nd, 2010, Friday, I finally moved into my apartment in LA. It was so surreal. I can't believe I'm going to be literally out on my own, being an adult. I remember in my Adolescent Development class, it was difficult to really pinpoint when adolescence starts and ends. Is it when puberty starts? Is it when you become a teen? Does it end when you're 18 or 21? Does it end when you're done growing? If adolescence IS determined solely by age, then why those particular ages? Well, sorry, I still can't give you the answer. There is still much debate concerning this subject. But the class kind of came to an agreement that adolescence pretty much ends once you're not dependent on your parents anymore. In other words, I guess you can say that I am no longer an adolescent, but an adult!

In other news, it has been since 2005 since my family has been together, the four of us. In about a week from yesterday, we will reunite. You have no idea how excited I am!

-Simon

3 comments:

Phil said...

우리 승원이 이제 다 컸어.

ChosenCho said...

yay simon yay =]

so you're going to be in LA from now on huh? I'll be in northridge - but maybe we can still catch a meal here and there. awesome

here's to exciting new stages in life

Michelle Park said...

I wanna visit!!!

And aw I'm so excited for your family to be together!