Saturday, May 30, 2009

All For the Glory of God

Today was a difficult day. Spent all day at church preparing for the Mission's Rally Night due to poor planning from all of us. We really learned it the hard way. As a result, Missions Rally was canceled and it got moved to a few weeks later. To add salt to the wound, I heard a lot of remarks from different people about how the missions teams did such a poor job planning everything as if we didn't already know that.

Nevertheless, MJ put it best: "our plans must adhere to God's plan." I am glad that our event is postponed. It's a good reminder that we can't do all of this from our own strengths. I feel like this event really lacked prayer. If anything, we'll learn from this when we plan future events.

-Simon

1 comment:

Phil said...

Do you mind if I link you on my blog?